Girls Night At Five Guys!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hey friends!

So you know how (in my last blog post) I said I loved cheeseburgers? Well...Ellie, Abi and I had an impromptu girls night out at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I'd only been there once before and Abi had never been, so we decided that it needed to happen ASAP. Five Guys is an interesting place. A "little" burger is a single patty, a regular is two, and there are free peanuts for all! Additional toppings are free, and there are plenty to choose from.

We started out pretty normal...






Then the food came out and things went downhill from there.
 

 Ellie had a cheeseburger with mushrooms, lettuce, onions, ketchup and a little bit of mayo.


I had a cheeseburger with grilled onions and ketchup.


Abi had a "little" burger with tomato, onions and ketchup.

And of course, the fries. Cajun AND regular, cause that's how we roll. My official food critic thoughts? The food was great! That being said, if you're looking for a luxury dining experience you won't find it here. What you will find? Juicy burgers, pillowy burger buns, a 50's vibe and lots of options to change up your burger game.

 





It was so fun to spend time with my sister and our roommate; these two are such a laugh and always bring a smile to my face :) It's hard to believe Abi and I will be on spring break in Dallas in less then a week, we're definitely ready for some sunshine! Thanks for reading, get ready for a lot of pictures from a (hopefully) sunny week in Texas! 

Until next time,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |