Graduation Day

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hey friends!

Guess who just graduated college? This girl! Graduation day was busy. The hustle and bustle of soon to be post graduates swishing about in their robes, the "will this one-size fits all" cap actually stay on top of my head? thoughts, and the undertones of anxiety excitement about the future all created an atmosphere of nostalgia that almost everyone was a victim to. The ceremony itself was, unsurprisingly, quite boring, as it was about an hour longer than it should have been, with three more speakers than was needed, and a muffled sound system that meant I almost dozed off lost concentration several times, but hey, it's all part of the process, right? It was lovely to sit with my classmates and walk across the stage to receive my diploma holder (the real deal won't appear on my doorstep for about two months), and seeing my family up in the bleachers meant a lot to me. Anyway, I won't blabber on. Here are some pictures from the special day.







Hope you enjoyed the pictures. A brief note...you may have noticed that my blog name and address has changed. I have gotten to the point with my blog where I feel that Musings of a Middle Child (a name that I made up when I started up the blog yearssss ago) no longer reflected my vision for myself or for the blog. So from now on, it will simply be titled "Emily Jones." If you were following (or would like to follow the blog) via bloglovin', you will unfortunately need to re-follow by clicking the widget on the right side of the page. There'll be some other blog changes coming soon, but nothing that should require any work on you lovely readers' part :) Feel free to leave any questions or comments below.

xoxo,

Emily

1 comment:

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |