In Recent News...

Thursday, May 8, 2014


Hey friends. You may or may not have noticed that I've been a little absent as of late...sorry about that! Schoolwork in this last semester began to pile up and honestly, I was just so mentally and physically tired from doing homework/life that the idea of working on the blog wasn't as appealing as it usually is. With that in mind, I'll be back very soon with regular postings and fun. :)

To give you a glimpse into the future, I've got some exciting things in mind both for this blog and in life, and I'm excited to share them with you when the time comes. If you're so inclined please be praying that the Lord would continue to guide me as I graduate college (this Sunday!) and move on to the next phase of life, and that I would humbly follow Him wherever He leads.

Thanks for your patience, I can't wait to get back to lovin' on this blog very soon!

Sincerely,

Em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |