Friday Round Up

Thursday, January 9, 2014




Hey friends, here's the Round Up!

If you're on a mission to lose a few pounds or are just interested in nutrition, read this, aptly titled "How to Win an Argument With a Nutritionist". My awesome friend Bekah (who was my very first roommate!) posted this fantastic article on FB the other day and I loved it. It definitely clears up some common nutritional myths.

Chia Seeds, baby. It's all about the Chia Seeds. Click here to get a quick and easy jam recipe and learn more about this awesome super food. 

An awesome package arrived on Thursday with a couple of products I'd ordered from the Body Shop. They're having an amazing sale right now (up to 70% off!!), so I'd definitely recommend hopping over to pic up a few goodies.

I've definitely been having a bit of a Merlin binge recently. It's one of those shows that I started watching and then got phased with, but have recently started rewatching. I'm on the last season now and sad that it's ending!*

I uploaded my New Years Resolutions post and this week's edition of Thankful Thursday. Take a peek and leave a comment if you haven't already.

That's it for now! Hope you've enjoyed this week's Friday Round Up. Sneak peak at next week: Get ready for an exciting post on a product that hasn't come out yet, and a review of a great cleanser. I'm really excited for the big reveal!

Until next time, God bless.

E

*pic source: www.freelyspeaks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |