Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hey friends!


Sorry for my absence, I've been getting back into the swing of things with this last semester. As late as it is I'm here for another round of Thankful Thursday :)


This week I'm thankful for:

The future. I've been doing some research into opportunities for after I graduate in May, and I'm definitely getting pretty excited!

Citizenship. For those of you who don't know, my family and I are from England but have been living in America for almost 12 years now, and we became citizens on Tuesday! The ceremony was pretty interesting, and there were over 1000 people there from 114 different countries. Pretty amazing!

And finally, my new job. My little sister and I are saving up to take a trip somewhere warm this Spring Break, and my new job (which is obviously my financial source) has been calm and the people welcoming, so I've appreciated that.


How about you, what are you thankful for this week?

Until next time, God bless.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |