Friday Roundup

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey friends, it's time for the Friday Roundup!





1. If you read my last post you'll know that on Tuesday I became a citizen! Pretty exciting stuff.

2. Another exciting post here-I reviewed a new product for Birchbox before it even came out! They've also featured my review in their online magazine, along with nine other bloggers.

3.No picture evidence but I've been LOVING oatmeal this week for breakfast. But not just by itself, oh no. I mix it up hardcore with chia seeds, peanut butter, cinnamon, fruit, whatever!

4. I got to go with my dad to work for the first time ever! While it wasn't a super eventful day, I was able to edit his business' website and hang out with him all day, which I really can't complain about ;)

5. This little monkey got a haircut. Here you see her in all her derpy glory before the cut.

What have you been up to this week?

Until next time, God bless.

E


Disclaimer: All pictures from my instagram @middlemuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |