Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hey friends, it's Thankful Thursday!

This week I'm thankful for:

1. My little sister's return! She was at a great conference put on by Cru, the college ministry we're a part of. She had a fun time and learned a lot, but I'm glad to have her back :)

2.  The new year. While 2013 was great, 2014 means graduation, forging my own path, and all the rest. I'm excited to not be in school after a good 16/17 years of it.

3. Friends, new and old!

4. My parents. These last few weeks have really reminded me of how generous and loving they are towards us. They're the best!

5. Books! Over break I set a goal to read at least three chapters a day, and so far its been great! I've finished Wuthering Heights and have started North and South, by Elizabeth Gaskell. I'm excited to see how many books I can get through before next semester starts.

What are you thankful for this week?


Until next time, God bless.

E


thankful thursday

1 comment:

  1. Love your list of things to be thankful for! Thanks for linking up with me today. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |