Friday Round Up

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hey friends, guess what? It's finally Friday! Personally, I'm so excited to "relax" this weekend (see: celebrate my sister's birthday and do copious amounts of textbook reading, paper writing, and quiz taking) and hopefully get a lot of stuff done before the craziness of finals week arrives. That being said, one feature that I'd like to start doing is a "Friday Round Up." I'm still thinking about the name, but since I'm not feeling very creative at the moment we're going to stick with that for now. So without further ado...




1. Me and my gorgeous younger sister (click here for her blog) preparing ourselves for the horribly cold MN winter (-9 F this morning) outside of our cozy apartment. 

2. Since I live in a state where the seasons can change and temperatures can drop substantially within the space of a few days, I make sure to have a LOT of tea around. Yorkshire Tea (or "God's own" as we call it in my family) is a particular favorite. 


 3. First, I apologize for abominable camera/food arrangement skills. In all honesty, I just couldn't be bothered to make it look pretty because I wanted to plow through my salad and make it the main attraction: the sweet potatoes. In an attempt to not pack on the winter pounds I've been trying to eat a little more healthily, and oh man, sweet potatoes are where it's at! I never liked them until this year, when one of my roommates (who is a S.P lover) opened my eyes to their amazingness*.


4. Last but definitely not least, it's my beautiful (other) sister from another mister/roommate/friend's birthday today! Can't wait to celebrate her special day tonight :)**


Bonus picture of our dog, aka the cutest puppy in the entire world.** ***

Thanks or reading my Friday Round Up, see you soon!

E



*Not an actual word.
**Photos taken with permission from their Instagrams @ushywushy and @lulejones
***Objectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |