New Blog Goals

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Well, here goes my first attempt at a real blog. Let's have a moment of honesty though, because honesty is good. First of all, I'm an "almost grad." While that's a good place to be in life it means that my time right now has to be primarily concentrated on school work. As such, I'm not going to promise to blog a certain number of days per week or post on a schedule until I graduate. However, I will say this: I've got goals. So that's something, right?

Here we go:

Goal 1-Turn this into a great lifestyle blog. I'm talking reviews, pictures, thoughts, fashion, the whole nine yards.

Goal 2-Get to a point of consistency with posting.

Goal 3-Always be true to myself in whatever I write and post on this blog.

So, there you go. I'm sure there will be more as time goes on and this blog (hopefully) grows.

Until then, God bless.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |