Lazy Saturdays

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Today was a lovely day. After celebrating my sister's birthday last night, it was nice to have a bit of a lie in. When I managed to roll out of bed and clean up the mess from the birthday get together last night, it was time for a bit of relaxation. One way that I love spending my free time is catching up on YouTube. I get so busy during the week that I don't have time to watch it, and by the time the weekend arrives my subscription box is packed! I've finally gone through EVERY video in my box and as such feel very qualified to write about my favorites.

Lifestyle:

First off, Ingrid of Miss Glamorazzi. If you like bubbly personalities and lots of fun lifestyle/DIY/beauty videos, I'd definitely recommend Ingrid. Instead of "Vlogmas" this year she's doing her own feature which she calls "DIY December" and its been absolutely great so far.

Beauty:

Another great YouTuber is Tanya Burr, who's blog you can find here. Tanya is a professional MUA who does awesome beauty tutorials as well as great vlogs. In addition, she's just announced that she's coming out with her own lip gloss and nail collection.

A less popular(for now) choice that I have to give a shout out to is Melissa Cook of My Soul is the Sky. She has a beautiful lifestyle and beauty blog as well as fantastic hair and make up tutorials but doesn't have nearly as many viewers as she should! I especially enjoy her eyeshadow tutorials, they're out of this world in my humble opinion.

Now I realize that not everybody is interested in beauty/lifestyle videos, so here a great comedy trio.

Blimey Cow is a hilarious Christian comedy group that manage to put a great (see: not corny) message in their videos. Their videos are for people of any belief system or age, so if you like dry, sarcastic humor you will absolutely love them.

And that's it! While there are many, many, more that I could write about, I don't want this to be a never-ending post, so I'll end it here.

Until next time,God bless.

E

*Disclaimer: I was not paid for my opinions! Free of charge, as always ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to our party- Share it Sunday... please come back next week!! Link our page on FB so you can get the reminder!! https://www.facebook.com/shareitsunday

    ReplyDelete

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |