Friday Round Up

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hey friends!

This week has certainly been busy-with tests and papers coming up there's so much to get done and not enough hours to do it all. What that means, obviously, is that procrastination is at an all time high for most of the college students preparing for finals. Hopefully you'll have fun with these as you "study" for your finals. That being said, here are some things I've been enjoying this week!


1. This video. Admittedly, I am not a fan of twerking or she-who-made-it-famous, but I am a fan of Corgis. Massively. And this gave me a few good giggles.

2. Speaking of Corgi's, here's a super cute Buzzfeed article (for all your time wasting needs)! If you're not a fan of corgis but still want to see some adorable pictures of puppies, click here. Side note: #8 made me cry like an absolute baby.



3. Ok, enough with the Corgi's. Instead, here's a #FlashBackFriday instagram pic of Abi  and the pup from when we first got her :) You can find my little pup on instagram (@lulejones) and my lovely younger sister Abi's blog here.

4. Ok, enough with the dogs. Here's a great article written by Lauren DeMoss about "Man Candy Monday". I would seriously suggest reading it if you've ever seen/participated in/heard of #mcm/ #wcw, or even if you haven't!

5. And lastly, my dad is getting back to his blog. If you're into funny and insightful reads, I would definitely recommend clicking here.

Bonus thought: Has anyone else noticed that in films, the token "foreign" accent is always British? No matter where the film is set-Greece, Spain, France, Russia, the actors are almost always using a British accent! Get it together people.

Double bonus: I realize this post is quite dog heavy, and to that I say, I am what I am.

Until next time, God bless.

E


2 comments:

  1. Not only do we share the word "musings" in our blog title, but the same font! Fist pump to being middle children sisters, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |