Strange and Silly Discoveries of the Week

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Alright friends,

I'm ready to eat some humble pie. Here are a couple of silly and slightly embarrassing discoveries that I've made recently.

1. My tear ducts. Holes in my face!! Ew, ew, ew! My younger sisters were absolutely incredulous when they realized I had only now (in my 20's), discovered my tear ducts. But really? Ew.

2. Anthony Hopkins, who's work I am a massive fan of, is almost certainly not doing his own stunts for the majority of Zorro. This was one of my absolute favorites growing up, so I was slightly disappointed, but in end it made me laugh because I couldn't believe that I didn't notice it until now. In my defense, I haven't watched the film in quite a while.And I mean, come on. It's Anthony Hopkins! He's a beast.

That's it for my Strange and Silly Discoveries of the Week. Stay tuned for Thankful Thursday and my Friday Round Up :)

Until next time, God bless.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |